A SPECIAL WORD TO MELANIN MATE SEEKERS & HEALING
As we “Boil’ the Final Judgment down in the 2016 Solar Cycle Journey. I am offering a little UNSOLICITED advice to our Single Sisters & Brothers in Black America. I know many of you live nicely, the careful kind of living way, where you are mindful of your health and hygienic practices, you have educated yourselves and are more likely than not to be gainfully employed, with a nice home and a good car.
Sisters, many of you have experienced encounters with Brothers who have not yet gone though a Rites of Passage into Black Manhood: Such Brothers had or have little chance to offer you a Royal Courtship. Too many of you instead have been given a “Royal F….king!
A SPECIAL WORD TO SEEKERS MELANIN MATES & HEALING
“…If you have not experienced a Royal Treatment by a practicing striving to be complete Blackman (he too knows he is not complete so is studying the right Spirituality and Philosophy, which you too maybe practicing, but by and large the chances are remote for most of you to already be ready to establish a Queendom within a Kingdom: but we maintain our hope that you are receptive to scientific teachings about the goings on in The Creation.). If you haven’t experienced such a man or woman, you have such encounters to look forward to. I am reminded of a line in a poem of renown poet, Founder of “Third World Press,” Haki Madhutbuti: He said in one of his earlier volumes, “If she is ‘together’ he too will be.’” This may be a paraphrase…”
However, the chance are excellent that when you meet a Rites of Passage practicing Blackman, he will not fit “The Dream man” image in your mind: Good looking, dashing, committed to healthy practices like are, your Dream man will be single, unattached, have a fat bank savings account, with a wellspring of Understanding about the abundant Spiritual Knowledge that is part of the basic fabric that have pervaded Black America since the Message of The Messenger was wonderfully delivered to Black America.
The degree of Understanding of the “Wellspring” of Knowledge will have already afforded him the Wisdom to also be looking for his counterpart, His Dream Mate. Finding the counterpart, or complimentary mate for a Rites of Passage into Black Manhood adherent is remote indeed! Since it is unlikely the Sister will have encountered such a Blackman; ones who are under the guidance of teaching about how to treat a Black woman, your Dream woman may have little chance to recognize your Royal characteristics; or to give into a desire to socialize with such a man…
We Brothers must not be taken aback because a good woman is not receptive to all that you feel you are. If she has any degree of Understanding the Precious, undergirding Knowledge in Black America today, it will not be difficult to demonstrate to her that you are for real. Instead stay within your studies so that your Black Manhood teachings will become more prominent and evident.
With all of the above UNSOLICITED thoughts said, let me hasten to conclude this piece with some of the advice this former Widower, single parent gave to his 3 Daughters from the ages of 9,13 & 15 years old. Much of it was derived via trial and error. So to my daughters, you too may not be able to recognize all that i am saying. But since my daughters Mother was a practicing Queen Mother, much of my relating to the Blackwoman was acquired from almost 20 years of matrimony to Sister Reda Faard Khalifah. We were both firm, “Self Styled” Independently practicing Black Muslims (Adherents to the scientific teachings of Messenger Elijah Muhammad).
1. If he hasn’t at least entered a Temple of The Nation of Islam one time in his life, leave him alone. He needn’t had processed to register, but the collective Nation of Islam formations in the Black community happen to be the strongest unified expression of disciplined Black people in North America. The main reason why any Black person, man or woman have not checked NOI out will likely be glaring: maybe even jarring.
2. If he is over the age of 22 and is not gainfully employed developing himself for success in life, regardless of handicaps, leave him alone.
3. Remember, you will fall or evolve into Love with the ones you hang out with.
4. If you do give him a chance, employed or not, if he hurt you one time on purpose, that’s it! There is zero tolerance for abuse.
5. Never buy a garment for a man that you are not married to.
6. If you live alone and he does not, regardless to how well off he is or how badly he needs a place to stay, do not let him stay with you.
7. If he doesn’t know the difference between belief systems and Spirituality, beware.